Crackhouse Comedy Presents : Mohammed Magdi (EGY)
An incredibly travelled comic, with some killer material, that's right we've booked Mohammed Magdi to tear the roof off the Crackhouse!
Date : 5 (FRI) & 6 JULY (SAT)
Time : 9pm Showtime, Seating 8pm
Ticket : RM50 online / RM60 at the door
An Egyptian comedian based in Shanghai, China, Mohammed has regularly headlined Kung Fu Komedy Club, while travelling to perform in other countries including Singapore, Beijing, Shenzhen, Tokyo, Fukuoka, Osaka, Seoul, Hong Kong, Manila, Taipei, Yangon, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Dubai and Cairo to name a few.
He was the official opening act for Jim Gaffigan on his “Quality Time” tour in Shanghai in 2019, and the official opening act for Gad Elmaleh on his “Dream Tour” in Shanghai in 2018, and has also worked with Kurt Metzger, Ari Shaffir, Brad Williams, Joe Wong, Jimmy Shubert, Mark Normand and Kyle Kinane.
He has recently featured on the second season of Comedy Central Arabia Stand-up show Comedy Central Presents: Stand Up, and was the first runner up of the China International Comedy Festival in 2016, and winner of the Bangkok International Comedy Festival in 2017.
- Doors and Bar opens at 8.00pm, show starts at 9pm.
- By 8.45pm we are required to release all no-show bookings and reserved seats.
- We do not accept requests for ticket refunds.
- For student purchases, bring your Student ID with you and flash your card upon registration at the door. No card, no entry.
- Intended for mature audiences only.
- Seating arrangements are kept to the Clubs discretion only.
- Arrive early for good parking!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
[ Fri ] - [ Sat ]
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM MYT
- The Crackhouse Comedy Club KL
Friday Single Entry SOLD OUT RM50.00 Friday Table for 5 pax SOLD OUT RM200.00 Saturday Single Entry SOLD OUT RM50.00 Saturday Table for 5 pax SOLD OUT RM200.00 Friday Student / Senior Citizen SOLD OUT RM40.00 Saturday Student / Senior Citizen SOLD OUT RM40.00
- Venue Address
- 24A (1st Floor) Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia